So today I lost my willpower and entered the op shop (I’d promised myself no more op shopping until I’d fixed up everything I’ve previous bought with plans of revamping) but boy am I glad I did.
$16 later and this is what I walked out with:
- A black velvet maxi skirt
- A blue denim shirt
- A white knee-length pencil skirt
- A floor length green ‘silk’ nightie (It’s not at all flattering, but I’m going to use the fabric to make a circle skirt
- A basic blue tshirt
- A pair of high waist denim shorts that can be rolled up
- A mint green sweatshirt
- A pair of grey trackies (I plan to cut them into shorts just to wear around home/to bed)
- A grey/blue blouse with an intricate collar.
- A blue/white ‘hawaiian’ print floral muscle style singlet
- A black triangular evening clutch
- A vintage looking blue evening bag
- An unusual, but divine looking candle stick holder (no real purpose, just because I liked it)